1) We know that 40% of the City’s revenue comes from the Tourism Occupancy Tax. With that as a given, how would you propose that we manage our tourism to benefit our community.
2) What is the important of the businesses in the downtown corridor for the health of the community as a whole.
3) What kinds of businesses would you like to attract to Ojai.
4) How would you have voted on the El Roblar development project if you had had a vote. And what is your justification.
5) Would you have voted to give the Becker Group 30 days for their newly appointed attorney create a case? Do you think the city should have given TBG an extension on their permit for Cottages at the Flowers?